Services > Push Your Email
NuevaSync Push Email Features
- Add-on service for any mailbox, as long as it supports IMAP and the IDLE command.
- Works with popular email hosting providers including 1and1, Gandi, GMail, GMX, Fastmail and LuxSci (unfortunately AOL, Hotmail and Yahoo are not supported at present).
- Works with most corporate and other dedicated mail servers including Dovecot, DeskNow, Courier, Gordrano, Ipswitch, UW and Zimbra.
- No need to change email hosting or address to get push service.
- Works with most smartphones including the iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, Nokia S60 Series, Maemo, MeeGo, RIM Playbook, PalmOS, HP WebOS.
- New messages and updates pushed from mailbox to device in seconds.
- Longer battery life vs device IMAP polling.
- Supports HTML email, message flags/stars, folders, threaded view, reply and forward from multiple sender addresses. All international character sets and message formats handled.
- Real-time sync status display add-on for Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Control Panel web site allows real-time device sync activity to be monitored, remote wipe, sync state reset.
- Calendar, Contacts and Tasks sync also available if needed at no extra charge.
- Service carries a strong commitment to security and your privacy.
- From the experts in sync: we've been delivering reliable and dependable service for many years.
Need help? Have a question? Let us know!